Organizar borradores

Foros de Discusión
Foros de Discusión
Inicio · Buscar · Ayuda

Responder al tema  [ 2 mensajes ] 
 www.thetexanslockerroom.com 
Autor Mensaje

Mensaje sin leer www.thetexanslockerroom.com
Houston Texans Roster Moves: Texans Add Quan Bray Christian Covington Jersey , Cut DeAndrew White Yesterday, the Texans made a roster move. They added kick returner/wide receiver Quan Bray, who was cut by the Bills last week. I have never heard of Bray. What he is is a former player from the University of Auburn who went undrafted in the 2015 NFL Draft, has played for both Indianapolis and Buffalo, returned 45 punts and 48 kicks, caught six passes during his career, was released by the Bills last week Womens Tyler Ervin Jersey , and is a lover of life itself. The former Colt and Bill is a potential special teams player. The Texans should have enough at wide receiver with DeAndre Hopkins, Bruce Ellington, Will Fuller V, Braxton Miller, and Keke Coutee to not warrant signing another pure wideout. But more competition at punt and kick returner is a good thing. Will Fuller V is Houston’s best punt returner, but why risk him to injury for a couple of extra yards a play? He’s still around. He can be used on punt returns in dire and extreme circumstances. The main kick returner right now is Tyler Ervin, who catches returns with his face and hasn’t shown much at the position. Either spot could be a place for Bray to make a run at simply by context alone Womens Shane Lechler Jersey , since I have never actually consciously recognized him playing a snap of football. To make room for Bray, the Texans released wide receiver DeAndrew White. The Texans play their second preseason game on Saturday night at NRG Stadium. Maybe Bray returns some kicks? Maybe he doesn’t? Who knows? This week I posed a question to the group - if you could sprinkle magic dust on one non-QB position for the Texans in 2019 that would imbue the player(s) at that position with good health and All-Pro performance, who (or which position) would it be?Why did I pose this question, you ask?Because there’s no meaningful Texans football until September, and I’m depressed - okay?When I’m depressed, I ask dumb questions and my friends humor me by answering them, all the while muttering behind my back wondering why the hell they keep me around.So yeah Zach Cunningham Jersey White , have some fun with this one.Mock me if you must.We all have our own way of dealing with Early Onset Offseason Depression.This is mine.Chris:BFmf’nD:Matt Weston:Capt. Ron:Luke Beggs:UprootedTexan:BRB, you now have a small leather satchel of this magical pixie dust as well - what would you do with it?Would you use it on a left tackle?Would you push all this aside and use it on yourself even though this has nothing to do with you?You would.I know you would.Some of you would sprinkle it on secret parts of your bodies.Others would chop it with a credit card and snort it like it was meth (coke is too fancy).I would blend it into my delicious homemade creme brulee, serve it to all my friends, and then wait for the nosebleeds.But this is about you... so let’s hear what you would do with this magical substance.

14 May 2019, 21:10

Mensaje sin leer Re: www.thetexanslockerroom.com
The website you share is very good. I have found many useful information for me. Very reliable information.
fnaf world

24 May 2019, 01:43
Responder al tema   [ 2 mensajes ]