Organizar borradores

Foros de Discusión
Foros de Discusión
Inicio · Buscar · Ayuda

Responder al tema  [ 1 mensaje ] 
 www.49erslockerroom.com 
Autor Mensaje

Mensaje sin leer www.49erslockerroom.com
The team is looking to bring in depth along the offenisve line"WhiteFanposts Fanshots Sections 49ers Salary CapLevi’s Stadium Events49ers Transactions49ers Injury News49ers Press Conferences & Conference Calls49ers scheduled to work out Villanova OL Brandon Hitner New Frank Gore Jersey White ,54commentsThe team is looking to bring in depth along the offenisve linePDTShareTweetShareShare49ers scheduled to work out Villanova OL Brandon Hitner The San Francisco 49ers are likely looking late in the draft at potential depth for the offensive line. Per Eric Edholm of Yahoo Sports, the team is scheduled to workout Villanova offensive tackle Brandon Hitner. The 6’6, 305 pound tackle posted a 5.16-second 40-time, vertical jump of 32.5 inches, and a broad jump of 115.5 inches at Villanova’s pro day. Those jumps would have been top five at the NFL combine. So one thing we know about Hitner is that he’s an athlete.If the 49ers are looking to add versatility, it would make sense why they are interested in Hitner:Having a player that can play all three positions is the type of versatility that make offensive line coaches salivate. Hitner started the past two years at right tackle before he was a swing guard for Villanova. I have never seen him play. Lance Zierlein—who does the scouting reports for the NFL’s website—predicts Hitner to be a borderline draftable prospect. This was the anonymous executive quote: Ricky Ray was never able to latch on in the NFL, but that didn’t keep him from having a long career.According to Dan Ralph of the , the longtime CFL quarterback announced his retirement Wednesday, calling it a career after last season’s neck injury.Of his 17 years, 16 were spent in the CFL, where he was one of the most prolific quarterbacks in the league. He’s one of just four quarterbacks to throw for more than 60,000 yards, and he won a record four Grey Cups.It took him a bit to warm to the idea of playing in the CFL. He went to camp with the 49ers in 2001 Womens Deion Sanders Jersey , where they called him “Frito Ray” because he drove a chip delivery truck. Then after a stint with the Edmonton Eskimos, gave it a shot with the Jets in 2004. He dressed for six games, but wasn’t able to leapfrog Quincy Carter on the depth chart and headed back to Canada.Ray suffered a neck injury last June while playing for the Toronto Argonauts, and the 39-year-old realized coming back didn’t make sense.“The more I thought about it, physically I just don’t think I can perform at a standard necessary to play anymore,” Ray said. “Every time I had that competitor inside of me saying, ‘Hey you can still do it, there’s a lot left to accomplish. I just had the practical voice in my head saying, ‘Physically you just can’t do it anymore.’“As an athlete you’re always trying to overcome something or trying to push yourself and think you can do things that maybe even you don’t think you can. This off-season, the practical side of me just kept coming out and saying it was my time to be done with football.”And even if he never stuck in the NFL, it was an amazing career.

03 Jun 2019, 20:13
Responder al tema   [ 1 mensaje ]